List of Critics of A. Jan Marcussen
The following collection of posts are answers / rebuttles to Seventh Day Adventist pastor A. Jan Marcussen’s book “The National Sunday law” and his so called challenge…
“Sunday, holy Sunday? Pastor resurrects Sabbath debate with $1 million reward”
“By Joe Kovacs”
Mr. Marcussens website:
Critics of his online book can be found here:
“NATIONAL SUNDAY LAW”
“By Rachel Baer”
“A review of “National Sunday Law By A. Jan Marcussen”
“National Sunday Law: Fact or Fiction?”
“By D. Anderson (1999)”
Answers to SDA followers whether or not Sunday is the ‘mark of the beast’:
“Is Sunday worship the MARK of the Beast?”
“The Fallacy of the Mark of the Beast being Sunday worship”
“Bible Truth Versus Adventist Truth Straight Talk on the Dangers of Seventh-day Adventism”
Here is an answer to Marcussens challenge:
“The Seventh-day Sabbath Has Been Both Changed Many Times and Abolished”
“ By Russell Earl Kelly, Ph. D. Author of Exposing Seventh-day Adventism”
The authors email: email@example.com
In my own studies about multiple SDA Sabbath issues.
1) Sabbath was not meant for the Gentile
2) A Day of worship can be chosen by the authority of the Disciples of Christ Romans 14:5-6.
3) Jesus NEVER Commanded his Gentile followers to keep the Law of Moses or the Sabbath.
4) Keeping the Sabbath is not a sign, or a ‘mark’ of salvation for Gentiles.
5) EG White who is the originator of this fake doctrine was not saved by her supposed Sabbath keeping only by her Faith in Jesus did he save her on her death bed.
6) Keeping Sunday is not a mark of the beast.
And in case there are further misunderstandings… I am NOT A FAN of Mr. marcussen or other sda authors. I believe that they are deceived and part of a cult system that they should ALL LEAVE and ask forgiveness of their brother and sister Christians for their 100+ years of poor teaching and foolishness.